Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | (2) TF727, reverse manual valve body and art Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
jeepdirtboy69
dutzow, MO
Online Member
Posted - 24 May 2013 17:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have 2 TF 727(amc) trannys, both out of wagoneers. One doesn't have the torque converter but my buddy started installing the reverse manual valve body in it(not sure brand) but never got the torque convertor. the other we bought at a swap meet for $200, and the intention was to use this one, and swap the valve body to it because the first tranny had a different input shaft then what he needed. but still good for parts.

So, I have 2 TF 727's, one with a reverse manual valve body in it, but no torque convertor.

the other is a complete, bone stock tf727

then I have an Art Carr shifter set up for a tf727 tranny with reverse manual valve body.

Im asking $700 for all of it. that's way less then my buddy paid for everything. I think the shifter was $350, the first tranny was $50, the 2nd tranny was $200 and the valve body was I think in the $350 range.

So $700 for all of it, I went a different route so just need it all out of my garage.

636 five eight four 1566, call or text is best as I don't get on here every day.

I MAY separate, depending on what you want.

may trade for dana 60 hydraulic steering parts or complete setup(PREFERRED), maybe a set of 4 38.5 or bigger swampers, pitbulls, bfg(crawlers), etc... for a 15" rim with descent tread, motorcycle, atv, fuel economy car, or ????? but cash is king.

located in Dutzow, mo.

jeepdirtboy69
dutzow, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 November 2013 17:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Btt.

May also trade for a set of 33-35 mts with black rock crawler style wheels w 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. Guns. Atv.????

jeepdirtboy69
dutzow, MO
Online Member
Posted - 1 January 2014 15:35  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Btt
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | (2) TF727, reverse manual valve body and art Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed