Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 02 TJ Sport Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Wranglerkenny
Foley, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 May 2013 13:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
After much thought, I have decided to put my Jeep up for sale or trade. I may regret it, as I have had a blast over the last 10 years or so with my Jeep friends, but I haven't been wheeling in over a year and have only put about 25 miles on it since it was inspected last July. It is a 2002 Wrangler Sport with 119,497 miles, 4.0, 5 speed.
A list of most of the things I have done to it.
Teraflex 4" adjustable long arm lift
1" body lift
Warn 9500i winch with steel cable
35 x 12.50 x 15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws (good condition)
D30 front and D44 rear with 4.88 gears
ARB air lockers front and rear
ARB high volume compressor
SYE
Teraflex belly up skid
WJ tie rod
Stainless brake lines
Jackalope rear bumper and tire carrier
Aftermarket front bumper
CB
Factory hard top
Full hard doors
Besttop Sunrider soft top with full two piece soft doors
I am sure there are other things that I have forgotten. Look at my profile for other info and a picture. It has typical bumps and bruises from trail running, at which it is quite capable. This is not a good daily driver but is still street legal.

I am asking $11,500 cash, but will entertain trades. Guns are always good, but would also like a good fishing boat, a classic car, sports car, a restored antique tractor, or what have you got?

Reply here or email Wranglerkenny@yahoo.com
Home 636-566-6153
Cell 314-640-6153

"HIS"
02 TJ 4" Long Arm, 1" BL, 4.88's, Belly-up Skid Plate, Front and Rear ARB's, 35-12.50-15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, Warn 9000 Winch
"HERS"
06 Liberty Sport

pudggie
Oakville, MO
Club Member
Posted - 27 May 2013 16:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Can I get some current pics of it and I in return some pics of a classic car I have that I may trade if interested

My number is 314 392 3zero14

Wranglerkenny
Foley, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 May 2013 16:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I will send you some pics as soon as it quits raining. Hopefully that is in just a few minutes. It looks like it is clearing up a little.

"HIS"
02 TJ 4" Long Arm, 1" BL, 4.88's, Belly-up Skid Plate, Front and Rear ARB's, 35-12.50-15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, Warn 9000 Winch
"HERS"
06 Liberty Sport

Wranglerkenny
Foley, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 May 2013 18:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I sent a few pics to the email address in your profile. Tomorrow when I am someplace where I have cell signal I will text the pics to the number you gave.

"HIS"
"HERS"
06 Liberty Sport

Wranglerkenny
Foley, MO
Online Member
Posted - 1 June 2013 19:54  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Back to the top.

"HIS"
"HERS"
06 Liberty Sport

Bling
Saint Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 2 June 2013 7:47  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hate to see this Kenny but I understand as I keep thinking I should do the same...
Wranglerkenny
Foley, MO
Online Member
Posted - 9 June 2013 9:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Back to the top again. Someone needs a trail Jeep. Or at least wants one!

"HIS"
"HERS"
06 Liberty Sport

JN JEEP 2
Centralia, IL
Club Member
Posted - 9 July 2013 15:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Kenny. Do you still have your Jeep?

Going to pass the info along to a cousin.

Wranglerkenny
Foley, MO
Online Member
Posted - 9 July 2013 17:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Why, yes I do as a matter of fact. I was just wondering today if Joe's cousin knew about this! What a coincidence!

"HIS"
"HERS"
06 Liberty Sport

Mr Moke
St Peters, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 9 July 2013 18:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Kenny, Bring it down to the ranch this weekend.

You could find a buyer, or remember you like Jeeping and decide to keep it. :)

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 02 TJ Sport Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply