Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | TJ Front Fenders Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
AndrewB
Jefferson City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 June 2013 15:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I replaced my front fenders with Metalcloaks and no longer need them. They are in good shape. I did have rock sliders, so there are scratches and a hole where the sliders were located. Hardware not included.

Price is $300 obo for the pair or $175 obo each. Will ship on your dime.

[URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

[URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

[URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

[URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

2500HD
Waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 3 June 2013 17:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Pics of the metal cloaks if you don't mind. Buddy wants to do the same thing. Thanks.
AndrewB
Jefferson City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 June 2013 8:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sure...

[URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

[URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

Tiff
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 5 June 2013 9:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
How long did it take you to put those in?
AndrewB
Jefferson City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 June 2013 13:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It is 99% a bolt in. It took me about a week, working a few hours here and there. Could be done in a day without much difficulty.

However, they are much, MUCH more expensive than the set of very nice fenders that are still for sale! Someone pick these up, I need them out of my garage. Open to reasonable offers.

Mo.YJ
Villa Ridge, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 June 2013 16:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
What is that paint color called on the jeep
AndrewB
Jefferson City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 7 June 2013 18:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It is the stock, 1999 steel blue metallic.
AndrewB
Jefferson City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 July 2013 12:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Need these gone to clear out some space. $150 for the pair, will not sell separately. Come on folks, this is giving them away. Can't stand to see them sit and rust!
jeepntoy

Union, MO
Online Member
Posted - 7 July 2013 15:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I will take the fenders if you can hold them until next weekend. I will be coming through JC Friday afternoon/eve headed to the lake and coming home Sunday so whichever works best for you.
AndrewB
Jefferson City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 7 July 2013 20:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
They are yours. Friday would work out the best. Let me know the time and place you would like to meet.

Thanks!

AndrewB
Jefferson City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 19 July 2013 21:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
The fenders are still for sale.
AndrewB
Jefferson City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 5 August 2013 17:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Still for sale...
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | TJ Front Fenders Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply