Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | JK 4 door - cres top and heated seat covers Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Clancy - Tater
Soulard, MO
Online Member
Posted - 13 June 2013 17:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have a Black Cres Net top for a 4 door JK. Paid 120..

Also have front and rear Okole seat covers. They are black with red piping. The front two seat covers are heated. Paid 450 new..

will take any offers of cash or trade for 95 YJ stuff.

Tater

Crush Orange '12 Unlimited

Throoper
ellis grove, IL
Online Member
Posted - 17 June 2013 19:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
can you post any pictures of seat covers or text them to me 618 615 0780 my friend might be interested thanks Mark
lammy
Arnold, MO
Club Member
Posted - 21 June 2013 19:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Email sent.
DevilDoc
bethalto, IL
Online Member
Posted - 9 July 2013 12:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Is the top still available? I'll be in St. Louis today and may be able to pick it up.

Thanks,
Rob

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | JK 4 door - cres top and heated seat covers Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed