Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | '95 YJ Windshield and windshield frame Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
CRAIGER
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Brighton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 24 June 2013 21:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have a friend that just bought his boy a '95 YJ and the windshield frame and windshield need replaced. It's black, but sure he'll take anything as long as it isn't rusted. Let me know what you got.

1999 TJ 2.5L with some stuff.
Member SIJA

Mo.YJ
Villa Ridge, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 July 2013 18:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have a good frame no glass rust free for $70 but needs to be painted.
CRAIGER
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Brighton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 3 July 2013 19:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Dang, dude! A couple days too late. He broke down and bought new from 4WD.com. Pretty good deal, actually. $240 with free shipping.

Thanks, though! I appreciate the response!

1999 TJ 2.5L with some stuff.
Member SIJA

Bounty Hunter

Honorary Lifetime,
Online Member
Posted - 4 July 2013 3:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Mo.YJ, I'm interested.
Mo.YJ
Villa Ridge, MO
Online Member
Posted - 5 July 2013 20:27  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Bounty, Let me know if you want it. I bought it for the same price just trying to get my money back
Bounty Hunter

Honorary Lifetime,
Online Member
Posted - 5 July 2013 21:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Ever get near the StL?
Mo.YJ
Villa Ridge, MO
Online Member
Posted - 7 July 2013 10:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
That shouldn't be a problem. Did you pick up those seats that were for sale last week? maybe we can barter a deal with those?
Bounty Hunter

Honorary Lifetime,
Online Member
Posted - 7 July 2013 12:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'll be getting them this week. I really need them but we might be able to work something out. Email me.
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | '95 YJ Windshield and windshield frame Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed