Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Wanted Wrangler for Guns Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Mschillingii
Festus, MO
Club Member
Posted - 25 June 2013 23:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
here the deal, looking for a wrangler, I miss my wrangler but also love my zj, and the wife said i've bought to many guns already this year so some have to go so i figured i'd look for a trade.

What I'm looking for is a cj7 or newer wrangler, can need work/project but needs title so can be street legal and prefer automatic so the wife can drive.

what i have is a few Guns (and I can easily get more info/ pictures if someone is interested)

Olympic Arms ar15 w/ magpul grip and forward grip secondary grab handle and flashlight and basic scope.

Pair or Enfield 303's no4 mk1's 41(sporterized) and 43(stock) Both number matching. Only one mag for the two guns tho also full box of ammo.

Colt 1903 .32 acp build date was like 1924 or 1927, one of the best shooting guns i have.

Japanese type-99 7.7 riffle, complete number matching but stock is not the greatest w/ extra bolt.

i'll add a few more pictures tomorrow and more info is wanted. prefer to stay with missouri trade just because the paper work or simpler (or at least meet over here so i don't have to ask where you live ;) )

call or text 3146235561 or on here thanks tj
the top is the t99 bottom is ar15 middle not included

ar15

colt 1903

pair enfields

Edited by - Mschillingii on 6/26/2013 12:09:38 AM

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Wanted Wrangler for Guns Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed