Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | factory cargo strap Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
1 Long CJ
Highland, IL
Online Member
Posted - 30 June 2013 17:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm looking for a black strap that has a buckle and hook attached to it. I believe it is a factory item used to hold down the rear seat or something. If anyone has one of these sitting around, I have a use for it.
It's 1" wide, maybe 2'long.

Life is short. Play hard.

Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 6 July 2013 0:5  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
They sell webbing by the inch and buckles at most hardware stores. If that won't work for your purpose please disregard.
1 Long CJ
Highland, IL
Online Member
Posted - 7 July 2013 9:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks, but the strap I'm referring to will work great and I figured someone might have one they don't use.
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | factory cargo strap Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply