Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | Wheel spacers Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Patrick
Clarksville, TN
Online Member
Posted - 8 July 2013 5:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Hello...In search of one 5x5 1.25inch wheel spacer and one Moab wheel for my JK. I am at FT. Leonard Wood. Thanks for looking. 931-237-0799
P

Edited by - Patrick on 7/8/2013 6:25:15 AM

Edited by - Patrick on 7/8/2013 7:03:02 AM

xj6in
Where hi-cap mags are legal and pot is not!!!, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 July 2013 6:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/Forums/topic.asp?topic_id=77297&forum_id=6&Topic_Title=FS%3A+Alloy+USA+1%2E5%26quot%3B+Spacers+for+JK&forum_title=Jeep+Parts+Classifieds&replies=0&M=1&S=1
Patrick
Clarksville, TN
Online Member
Posted - 8 July 2013 6:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Thank you for the quick reply. I'll get back to you in a day or two.
Patrick
Clarksville, TN
Online Member
Posted - 8 July 2013 7:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Time for the whole story.
Short version, my driver's side rear had a wheel stud shear off and my whole wheel to include the spacer is gone...some @ssclown picked it up before I could get to it. Which is the reason I need just one wheel and one spacer. Looks like I am going to have to bite the bullet and buy a set of stock moab's and spacers. Thanks for listening.
Patrick
Clarksville, TN
Online Member
Posted - 9 July 2013 18:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
thank you for posting your spacers...I have found a soldier here at FLW selling a pair of spydertrax for 50.00.
xj6in
Where hi-cap mags are legal and pot is not!!!, MO
Online Member
Posted - 10 July 2013 20:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
no big deal man, they weren't mine... I just saw them posted on the for sale section and then read your post... glad you found what you needed...
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | Wheel spacers Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply