Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 93 YJ for sale Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
mwstudt
Pacific, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 July 2013 13:5  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I’m considering selling my 93 YJ. It’s a 93 so it’s no show car, but still in good shape.

Drive Line Information
I’ll double check the mileage tonight, but I pretty sure it has around 150,000 miles on it. I rebuild the motor about 5,000 miles ago, put in a new rear main seal, and oil pump. I rebuild the transmission around 10,000 miles ago to replace the syncro rings. The transmission shifts very smooth, and the motor is still very strong. The transmission has a Hurst short through shifter on it along with a Tera-Flex hand throttle. It has an NP231 t-case with SYE and Tom Woods rear shaft. The u-joints have been replaced on the front drive shaft and front axle shafts. The Dana 30 has a Blue Torch Fab cross over steering set-up. This places the drag link perfectly in line with the tie-rod.
Axles/Lift/Tires
I recently put the stock Dana 30/35 axles back on it, and they have the stock 307’s in them. It’s an SOA, front and rear both have stock springs with add-a-leafs for more support. I have almost new ProComp Mud Terrain 35x12.5x15 (5 tires), and they might have 1,000 miles on them. I also have 5 Crager Soft 8 black rims.
Exterior
I’ll start in the front and work my way to the back. A to Z Fab front winch plate bumper with stinger and clevis mounts. Blue Torch Fab tube fenders with no inner fenders (welded and painted), and LED turn signals. It has a JAZ Products coolant over flow tank with aluminum radiator. I have a BlueSea power distribution block on the battery that provide power for a winch (not included), windshield lights, and rock lights. Home made rocker guards that are textured. The rear has an OR-Fab tire/can carrier, but is not currently on the Jeep. The rear has LED tail lights, and back-up lights. It also has a GenRight rear cross member plate with the back-up lights built in. There is a Hi-Lift jack mounted on the hood as well. I also have a set of Brown Dog Industries motor mounts that are not installed that will be included with the sale.
Interior
Brand new soft-top with tinted windows and seat covers. It has a Pioneer CD play, Kicker 4x6 speakers in the dash, and Kicker 6-1/2 speakers above the front seats in speaker cans. The interior has been Rhino lined from the front to rear. Hurst short through shifter with Tera-Flex throttle control. I also have a Cobra CD and antenna which is mounted on the rear. It has a custom winch control from 12 Volt Guy that controls your winch, rock lights, and windshield lights. The center gauge cluster has all Auto Meter gauges in it. There is a new speedo and tach installed that is not from my jeep. The old cluster went out, so I bought a new one and put it in. The new one reads 50,000 more miles then what it actually has on it.

I’m sure there is something I’m forgetting, and I’ll add more as I remember it. It just recently passed inspection a couple mounts ago. The Jeep has no front or rear track bars, and it also does not have disconnects in the front. Stainless steel brake lines on the front and rear. The Jeep drives very good, handles the back roads where I live very well, and overall I feel it still has a lot more life left in it. I've driven it only a couple times in the last year, besides that it just sits in the driveway.

I’m asking $5,000/obo for it, and please do not give me a stupid low ball offer. Feel free to call or text me. I can take pictures and send them out, just ask.
Mike 636-288-37 one nine

Edited by - mwstudt on 7/17/2013 2:15:09 PM

mwstudt
Pacific, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 July 2013 17:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
The tach read 187,812 which is 50,000 miles more than what it actually has. The actual miles on the Jeep are 137,812 and I've only put around 20,000 miles on it in the past 5 years.
mwstudt
Pacific, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 July 2013 7:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Pictures are here:
http://s1059.photobucket.com/user/mwstudt/library/Jeep?evt=email_share

Edited by - mwstudt on 7/19/2013 6:53:56 AM

mwstudt
Pacific, MO
Online Member
Posted - 22 July 2013 21:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
SOLD
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 93 YJ for sale Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply