Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | YJ: Dana HP60 front/Dana 60 rear built 1 ton a Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
big red
Rockford , IL
Online Member
Posted - 19 July 2013 11:54  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
[url=http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/3946088788.html]Dana HP60 front/Dana 60 rear built 1 ton axles 5.13sARB/Detroit locker[/url]

Dana HP60 king pin front axle with 5.13 gears, ARB air locker, alloy 35 spline inner and outer axles shafts, 1 ton custom high steer 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern, SOLID aftermarket super strong diff cover (narrowed 4" from stock), Has 35 spline Warn drive flanges for full time 4 wheel drive and much stronger than manual hubs.

Rear Dana 60 axle 5.13 gears Detroit locker with disc brakes 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern, SOLID aftermarket super strong diff cover (narrowed 4" from stock)

Set up to bolt into a Jeep Wrangler YJ 87-95' and has SOA perches on top of axles so bolting these in will give your Jeep a 6" lift to clear 35s.
Bolt them in and wheel without working about breaking the axles!
I'm selling because I plan to street drive this Wrangler and have 2 other 1 ton equiped YJ Wranglers.
Pics and info 815 five four zero 86/ 45
Located in Roscoe, IL 61073 80 miles NW of Chicago on Wisconsin border.
$4,000 OBO for the pair of axles prefer not to seperate at this time.

Lil Toe
Labadie, MO
Club Member
Posted - 20 July 2013 6:53  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Ok, I r dumb so:

Driver's drop? If so, pic of the driver's side axle tube area.

WMS to WMS, I don't know what it is narrowed 4" from?

Stock rear shafts? 30 spline?

Are the leaf perches the only brackets on the axles?

Pic of steering setup.

Thanks

mwstudt
Pacific, MO
Online Member
Posted - 20 July 2013 16:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Set up to bolt into a Jeep Wrangler YJ 87-95'

Think about it! Bolt in means you don't have to change thing. Thus, meaning a drivers drop. Cant help on the rest.

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | YJ: Dana HP60 front/Dana 60 rear built 1 ton a Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply