Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 91 XJ Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
BeerCat
Smithton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 20 July 2013 0:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Its time to let my XJ go, I have taken it out 3 times in the last 3 years and its just time to move on and let some one else get some fun out of it

1991 Jeep Cherokee
4.0L with AW4 177xxx miles
Dana 30---3.55 gears with Lock-rite Locker
C8.25---3.55 gears fully welded

3 in Rustys Offroad AAL lift kit
33x12.50r15 Super Swamper Trxus MT with about 40-50%
Upgraded grand Cherokee steering
Rustys Offroad T-case skid plate
15x8 Crager Soft 8

Interior is Hurculined
Custom winch bumper--covered with bedliner
4 offroad lights
hitch
custom CB antenna mount
Cobra CB
Fan is hooked to a switch

Since I have had it I have replaced:
entire brake system minus the booster
trans filter
tstat
diff fluids
power steering pump

the bad things are that the front passenger side ujoint needs replaced and driver side motor mount needs replaced

jeep does leak some oil and when at running temp it does have a lifter tick

I also have some extra parts in the deal which include
96 hood--Gold in color
96 hatch--Gold in color
custom half doors
rear side windows from a 96
front fender--DIY Camo in color

I am looking to get 3500 for everything I have but I will entertain offers, also looking for a 9mm handgun

plz email me at tjgood90@yahoo.com for pics

BeerCat
Smithton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 22 July 2013 22:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
3250 obo, nobody in the market for an XJ?
shotwell
Gerald, MO
Club Member
Posted - 23 July 2013 17:47  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
If I recall correctly you ade it up Double Whammy last Jeepstock,right?Very capable XJ,good luck with the sale
BeerCat
Smithton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 23 July 2013 19:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Yes Sir, that was me, I have a few pics to prove it, if anyone doubts it

and thanks, getting married in November and need some cash to help with some things
but definitely not out of jeeping for forever, the plan after the wedding is to invest in a TJ

BeerCat
Smithton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 28 July 2013 18:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
price drop to 3000

email me for pics, I washed it the other day and took detailed pics of the black beauty.

BeerCat
Smithton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 29 July 2013 18:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
http://s777.photobucket.com/user/tjgood90/library/Jeep

here are some pics of the jeep as it currently sits

BeerCat
Smithton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 7 August 2013 19:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
ttt
BeerCat
Smithton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 12 August 2013 20:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
bernie
Near Ivesdale, IL
Online Member
Posted - 13 August 2013 1:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Lookin for more of a DD, nice truck tho, best luck to ya. bernardcountry@yahoo.com
bernie
Near Ivesdale, IL
Online Member
Posted - 13 August 2013 1:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
BTW, by chance, think my ol' lady would notice the welded front drivin to work? lol
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 91 XJ Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply