Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | WTB TJ Rearend Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Tkictus
Olathe, KS
Online Member
Posted - 29 July 2013 7:53  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Need D35 or D44 - preferably with 4.11 ratio, for 99 TJ, 2.5l, 5 , no ABS
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Online Member
Posted - 29 July 2013 8:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
i have a dana 35 with a new driver side axle, newer brake pads, an open carrier plus a posi trac carrier 3:55 gears. Needs a diff cover. Of course I am on the other side of the state from ya
Tkictus
Olathe, KS
Online Member
Posted - 29 July 2013 19:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Thanks for the quick reply. I travel to St Louis often. Condition? $$$?
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Online Member
Posted - 30 July 2013 10:0  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Nothing wrong with it taht we could find. Would like to recoup some of the money I paid for the posi and the axle plus the new brakes. I have a little more than 300 in just those parts. Shoot me a fair price, the most I can do is start laughing and say nice try!
dougdurr
Piedmont, MO
Online Member
Posted - 16 August 2013 6:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I will sell all of this to you for 200.00 almost two complete axle assemblies.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/3908778763.html

Edited by - dougdurr on 8/18/2013 8:47:16 AM

WingingIt74
Waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 22 August 2013 16:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have one. It needs seals and one shock mount welded on.

D35 w/ 4.10s
$100

Edited by - WingingIt74 on 8/22/2013 4:40:24 PM

Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | WTB TJ Rearend Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed