Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 37 x 14 Iroks Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
xj_zach
waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 1 August 2013 21:34  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
$950 firm
Set of 5. One is labeled a 36 but is the exact same height.
These are Bias. 85% tread. All hold air. You will not be disappointed.
Mounted on Chrome 5 x 5.5" 15x10 modular wheels at the moment. The price doesn't really reflect the fact that the wheels are on, and you can resell them if they don't apply to your application.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Heisman

Manchester, MO
MWJT Director of PR
Posted - 2 August 2013 6:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sooooo tempting. Would you be willing to split the wheels and tires?
Holaday
St. Peters , MO
Club Member
Posted - 2 August 2013 7:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
do it
xj_zach
waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 2 August 2013 17:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'll get back to you. I'm leaving town for 2 days. Thanks for the interest.
xj_zach
waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 4 August 2013 21:34  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hey, I'm back. If you're still interested are you looking for a price drop or just the convenience of not having to get them removed? As I said that price is mainly there because it is 5 Iroks with a ton of tread. ha.
Heisman

Manchester, MO
MWJT Director of PR
Posted - 5 August 2013 9:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm going to have to pass, I think. I wouldn't want to put them on my daily driver, especially since I'm driving farther for my new job. I was strongly considering getting them and another set of street tires, but for the cost of these plus another set I could get one more expensive set.

I think this will be a great set for someone, though. Somebody buy these before I cave in.

xj_zach
waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 5 August 2013 9:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Not a problem. Thanks for getting back to me.
safetyguy
Fairview Heights, IL
Online Member
Posted - 5 August 2013 14:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Im interested....give me a call this week. workin another deal to sell one of my rides. If it goes through.....consider those sold.

Dennis 618-406-3053

xj_zach
waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 5 August 2013 15:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Will do.
safetyguy
Fairview Heights, IL
Online Member
Posted - 9 August 2013 10:54  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Bump for a nice set of crawler tires, just not what I'm looking for. Nice meeting you Zack, good luck with the sale.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 37 x 14 Iroks Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed