Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | jk tuner lights accessories Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
xj renix
cedar hill, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 August 2013 12:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I have the 5000k piaa off road lights w poison Spyder mounting brackets harness and switch. $200 I have the 07-10 bully dog gt tuner with 4 tunes and the software to plug in and update $425. weather tech floor mats for jk. Grey in color 75 for pair. Rigged ridge neoprene seat covers with storage on back of seat $100. Rugged ridge tailgate organizer $40. Trash can cupholder combo that sits in rear cupholders $10. Make offers. Everything is obo and I sold my jeep. So I'd like this stuff gone asap. Its all less than 3 months old. Thanks for looking. For any questions feel free to contact me at 6189742451.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | jk tuner lights accessories Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed