Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | aw4 auto out of a xj Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 6 August 2013 13:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
i pulled this a couple of years ago wanted to keep it as a spear well still havent used it and tired of looking at it lol worked when pulled has i think around 170xxx miles 100 obo.
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 6 August 2013 13:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
also have a red hood i think maybe a header panel and two doors i think the doors are blue lol pass side power all off of a like 94ish xj
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 12 August 2013 13:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
bump and adding two red rear doors power
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 27 August 2013 15:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
bump any offers?
CHIEFWAHO
Thayer, KS
Online Member
Posted - 27 August 2013 17:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Any idea what year it's out of?

You ever get up to Webster Groves?

steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 August 2013 6:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
yeah i play volleyball there sometimes and am in the so co area all the time. so not far. its out of a 94 im pretty sure i will have one coming out of a 94 here soon (that one i know is a 94 lol) both were wrecked
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | aw4 auto out of a xj Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply