Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | fs/feeler 56 cj5 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 9 August 2013 10:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
bought this a few months back and just thinking i want something newer to wheel/mud and honestly something a little less nice. and when i say nice i mean body wise. can text pics the body and frame has very little rust no rust holes at all just a little rust around the tail gate hinges and the whindshield frame. has a 350 sbc in it holley carb t90 3speed second and 3 need sycros i think. i have the seats not much left of them but i have them no back seat gas tank is pretty much shot but i do have a fuel cell and holley blue pump. (not hooked up)
now for the bad i bought this thing in mo from a guy that was the uncle of the guy that died so i have the title and death cert but a different ucnle signed the back like 10 years ago and Il wont let me chenge it to my name with the other uncle have singed it (no idea what mo would do) i have right at 1100 in it would like to get my $ back out of it can text pics hope i didnt say that already lol 314-398-478four
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 13 August 2013 7:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-willys/1208513-1957-willys-ouple-questions.html

link to pics

steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 19 August 2013 21:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
bump
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 22 August 2013 15:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
bump bought a YJ so would be willing to do some trading and Cash on your end for a set of tires like 33s and wheels or just tires MT of some sort. or a springfield XDS .45 and cash. or a set or two of front waggy springs
snacob14
Festus, MO
Online Member
Posted - 14 September 2013 23:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
interested in the jeep 314-226-3008
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 16 September 2013 6:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
sold sorry forgot to update here
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | fs/feeler 56 cj5 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply