Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Washita News!! Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 10 August 2013 22:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'll give you the short version here. Dave and I met with the new park owners and after talking with the BOD, MWJT will be working in conjunction with the park owners to have open wheeling dates about once a month at the park and also host several events at the park per year.
Dates to be decided as things get up and running. Open dates/clean up/mapping runs coming soon!! I know you all can't wait to get back into the park!!

Fees: $30.00 per vehicle for non-MWJT members
$25.00 per vehicle for MWJT members
NO PASSENGER FEES but all passengers must have a working seatbelt!!

There will be many perks for MWJT members and the club including a 20% discount off any firearms or training class at http://www.asymmetricsolutionsusa.com

We are looking at an event kick off for our Fall Colors Run. Please sign up in the Events calendar so we are ready for you!! See you at the knob!!
http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/events/event_detail.asp?eventid=958&month=10&year=2013

More to be posted in Members Only Section.

91blaze
Troy, MO
Online Member
Posted - 11 August 2013 9:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Camping?
Mostly interested if electric would be available
and a flat spot
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 11 August 2013 9:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Nope. No camping will be available on site for safety reasons.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 11 August 2013 21:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Remember, the park is NOT open at this time and is private land. It will only be open during open wheeling days and special events. Otherwise, it will be utilized for his other business....which involves guns. So, no one will be allowed on the property during those dates for safety reasons.
xj6in
Where hi-cap mags are legal and pot is not!!!, MO
Online Member
Posted - 12 August 2013 19:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
20% off??? I think you just pushed me over the fence to become a paid member again... way to go...
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 August 2013 20:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I know!! I'm trying to figure out a date to take the Women's Defense class!! I can't wait!!
Gary04Z06
St. Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 19 August 2013 14:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Offroading and guns, what more could we want? I am alread schdueled (before I was a member here) for a class at Asymmetrical Solutions. Looks like a great place to train.
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Club Member
Posted - 19 August 2013 16:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
xj6in, I still see online member under your name???

I plan on taking a class or two also.

P.S.

Welcome Gary, glad to have you!

Edited by - BulletProof on 8/19/2013 4:37:52 PM

xj6in
Online Member
Posted - 20 August 2013 19:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It will probably have to hold off til next week. I spent my weekly allowance becoming a IDPA member. So call me out next week and make sure I sign up..
xj6in
Online Member
Posted - 20 August 2013 19:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Suz, might be a good idea to start a new post with a title that's alittle more descriptive "fall color run 10/28" or something like that...

Really looking forward to this run.. I want to see that view again, and see what the guys have to offer as far as training..

Aaron
Farmington, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 August 2013 20:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Really glad you all were able to step up and get this done. There are several of us in OJT that had really enjoyed our annual trips to Washita.

Please let me know what your event schedule is for the park I would love to coordinate a dual club day.

Aaron
OJT Director of Trails

bandit
St.Charles, MO
MWJT Director of Trails
Posted - 22 August 2013 9:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Oct. 26 Fall colors run
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 22 August 2013 11:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Aaron, e-mail sent.
Forums | Trail Head | Washita News!! Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed