Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | dana 30 - 35 spiders and carriers Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
steve c
St. peters, MO
Online Member
Posted - 13 August 2013 8:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have a couple of loaded and empty
If you have a use for them come and get them..
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 13 August 2013 23:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
How much and will they work with 4.11 ring and pinion?
steve c
St. peters, MO
Online Member
Posted - 14 August 2013 7:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Honestly I cannot recall which gear sets they were for.. They could be measured..

10$

Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 14 August 2013 22:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm not very knowledgeable about gears. How would one measure for that? I have 4.11's but my carrier kind of exploded. Lol! I've been dying to get it going again. If I can do that for $10, I will be the happiest man alive! Lol!
steve c
St. peters, MO
Online Member
Posted - 15 August 2013 7:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Measure from the bearing surface to the gear surface. That is the difference between the two carriers..

I will try to remember to take a look and take some pictures for you this evening of the parts there..

Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 15 August 2013 10:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Awesome. Thanks! You can email them to me or text them if thaw easier. 3146987269.
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 18 August 2013 23:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Any chance you were able to check those gears? I'd like to buy 'em if they'll work with 4.11's.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | dana 30 - 35 spiders and carriers Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed