Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | pro comp xterrain Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
RichM
Arnold, MO
Online Member
Posted - 13 August 2013 20:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
just a feeler, thinking abotu selling the tires off my hot rod jeep and going a little less aggressive. I have 5 31x11.50x15 pro comps x terrians. decent tread left on them, one is thin, i just kept it around as a spare. i can txt some pics of them on the rig.

Rich
314-401-3786 txt

RichM
Arnold, MO
Online Member
Posted - 13 August 2013 21:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
sorry, forgot the price. 200 and you pay to have them dismounted if i dont have the new ones by then.
JeepinDude
Mt.sterling, IL
Online Member
Posted - 14 August 2013 9:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Just sent you a text.
RichM
Arnold, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 August 2013 9:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Sorry guys/gals, i got the size wrong, these are 31x12.50x15. i have better pics to txt if anynone is interested.

Rich

314-401-3786

RichM
Arnold, MO
Online Member
Posted - 25 August 2013 22:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
btt
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | pro comp xterrain Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed