Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Javybaby
Union, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 August 2013 19:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have a 2008 jeep jk wrangler unlimited (4 door) in flame red with soft top. It has an automatic. It's in excellent condition with 62,000 miles. It has the factory option flame red half doors with uppers. It has never seen mud and has always been babied, with routine maintenance and oil changed every 3000 miles. 

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Upgrades:

-4 inch rough country suspension lift

-35x12.50 cooper discover sst mud terrains including spare with 80-90% tread

-17x10 dick cepek wheels (also excellent condition)

-lod offroad stinger bumper with fog lights winch mount and skid plate. I have not yet bought a winch and the bumper could use a repaint but still looks very good

-xenon flat style fender flares

-black plasti dipped grill, which means the black can peel right off and return to red if you'd like (one pic shows it removed)

-1 1/2 inch aluminum wheels spacers

-velcro pillar grab handles

-jeep slush floormats

I'm looking to get $21,000 out of it, with what it blue books for and what I have invested in it it should be worth well over $24,000. Only trades I'm interested in is a 3rd gen dodge cummins. You can text or call me at 636-399-2683, thanks for looking

Javybaby
Union, MO
Online Member
Posted - 22 August 2013 9:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
shotwell
Gerald, MO
Club Member
Posted - 22 August 2013 10:45  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Seen you around union,Washington area nice jeep
Javybaby
Union, MO
Online Member
Posted - 22 August 2013 13:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks man, appreciate it!
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply