Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | YJ D35 4.11 gear set Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 19 August 2013 20:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I think my ring and pinion are good but need the carrier and possibly the spider gears. I would more than happy for a complete axle but mostly need the gears set to get the OJ (what my wife calls the Yj. Its a name that has stuck) driving again. I don't know the bolt length or any of that so any help on what I need to check or measure would be greatly appreciated. Looking to spend about $300.
Schnelly
Wildwood, MO
Online Member
Posted - 19 August 2013 21:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I was just looking for a front end. Ran into a guy who had both the front and rear. his number is 636-235-1221. Good luck buddy
Axle Boy
St. Peters, MO
Club Vendor
Posted - 20 August 2013 17:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
You can get both items new for less than $300
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 20 August 2013 23:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Where? I've looking but most of what I'm finding is $350 or more. If you have the parts for under $300 or can them, I'll be more than happy to get them. :) everything also says something about a .61" or .81" bolt. I have no clue what bolt this refers to.
Axle Boy
St. Peters, MO
Club Vendor
Posted - 21 August 2013 7:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
We can get you a loaded carrier for a D35 with bearings and shims for $260 if that's all you are needing
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 21 August 2013 7:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I think that's all I need. I haven't pulled everything out yet but I know I need a loaded carrier. Mine is in pieces.
Axle Boy
St. Peters, MO
Club Vendor
Posted - 21 August 2013 8:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
We can have it for you in a day if you want us to order it for you.
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 21 August 2013 14:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Yeah! That would be awesome!! I'm dying to to get my YJ driveable again. :)
Axle Boy
St. Peters, MO
Club Vendor
Posted - 21 August 2013 14:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Give us a call to get your information 636-939-5337
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 21 August 2013 21:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Will do and thank you!
jeepdave
New Douglas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 8 September 2013 20:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I have a complete axle out of a 89 yj with a 4 banger I will let go for $140, my # is 618-779-5205
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | YJ D35 4.11 gear set Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed