Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1 ton YJ w/ Chevy built 6.0L 400hp,turbo 350 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
big red
Rockford , IL
Online Member
Posted - 20 August 2013 11:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/4001096216.html

1 ton Jeep Wrangler YJ with clear title and rust free

Complete Chevy 1 ton truck drivetrain lots of $ into this beast!

2000 GMC Sienna 6.0L 400 hp motor recently rebuilt and modified with headers, Novak wiring harness

Newly rebuilt Turbo 350 3 spd auto tranny

Custom 203/205 doubler t-case with triple stick shifters allowing 2 low, 4 low, front wheel drive, rear wheel drive...etc 1:1, 2:1, 4:1 gearing options

Front axle: Chevy king pin dana 60 with 1 ton cross over steering behind the axle with flat top custom arms, SOA YJ springs 4:10 gears lincoln locked

Rear axle: Chevy 14 bolt with custom disc brakes, 4 link with truss, axle moved back 8", 4.10 gears lincoln locked

106" wheelbase with custom guages, racing seats, Art Car shifter between the seats

6 point roll cage tied into the frame, dove tailed rear body with 12 gallon fuel cell and custom fold down tire carrier

I'm trying to make this beast street legal, no emissions testing in my area so adding a roll cage outboard of the roll cage which is in the area that the stock windshield would be.

I have various tire options for this Jeep based on what the buyer is looking for from 35" all terrain tires for the street, 37" GY MTRs on H1 hummer double beadlocks, 39.5" Iroks on H2s, 39.5" boggers on beadlocks, etc.

Don't need to sell/Don't want to sell but just seeing what interest I get with this beast! :-)

If you see this ad vehicle is still available

815 five four zero 8 6 4/5 text
troystein@gmail.com

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1 ton YJ w/ Chevy built 6.0L 400hp,turbo 350 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply