Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 95' Wrangler YJ Built 60s, rust free street le Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
big red
Rockford , IL
Online Member
Posted - 20 August 2013 11:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/4001100261.html

1995 Jeep Wrangler rust free frame off restoration custom Viper blue paint

$10,000 FIRM or trade for a 4.0L automatic semi built Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ 97-06'

4.0L 6 cylinder low miles, 5 spd manual transmission, 231 command track with slip yoke eliminator and custom Tom Woods heavy duty rear driveshaft

Front axle: 79' Ford F350 dana HP60 with 35 spline chromo outers and Warn drive flanges, ARB air locker, 5.13 gears (narrowed axles 62" WMS to WMS) 1 ton cross over steering over the king pin knuckles (worth around $5K)

Rear axle: 79' Ford F360 full floater dana 60 with disc brakes, detroit locker, 5.13 gears (narrowed axles 62" WMS to WMS (worth around $3K)

Spring over axle lift with stock YJ springs

This Jeep will come with mint fiberglass front fenders and YJ flares

Racing Ricaro seats, LED round tail lights, rear bench seat.

Have a few tire/rim combos, in pics are H2 Hummer rims with 39.5x13.5x17 Super Swamper Irok tires

Currently have 35" AT tires on black 16" rims, could also sell with military H1 Hummer double beadlocks with new 37" GY MTRs

You will not find a cleaner YJ Wrangler built like this and it is completely street legal! I will update the pics as I upgrade this rig, just getting it out there now as the warm weather has lots of people wanting to drive a Wrangler.

If you see this ad it is still available.

815 five four zero 8 6 4/5 text
troystein@gmail.com

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 95' Wrangler YJ Built 60s, rust free street le Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply