Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | FS: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport -$23,000 Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Lit Fuse
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 26 August 2013 17:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
For sale is my 2-door 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport I bought new last September, 2012. It has always been garaged, washed and waxed on a regular basis and is in perfect shape. It currently sits with 4,0xx miles and has all the options you want on a true jeep. 3.6L V-6, 6-speed manual, 3-piece hard top, air conditioning and 3.73 gears. I have added 33x12.5 tires and wheels to give it a great stance only 1,500 miles ago. I'm a car nut, so I keep my vehicles in great shape and maintain them to the highest standard (Within the year I have owned the Jeep, I have changed the oil 3 times and have also changed both front and rear differential oil to Amsoil synthetic oil). If you are looking for a Wrangler, you won't find a better one.

Lemay427
, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 September 2013 18:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Color ? Pics?
RUBINOT
St Charles, MO
Club Member
Posted - 4 September 2013 19:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Yes pic please
RUBINOT
St Charles, MO
Club Member
Posted - 5 September 2013 15:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It's black in color. He has it listed in auto trader and has a pic listed there. Niiiice looking JK.
RUBINOT
St Charles, MO
Club Member
Posted - 5 September 2013 20:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hoping to sell my ZJ, then this is a good possibility.
Lit Fuse
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 7 September 2013 7:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
sorry guys, it is now sold.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | FS: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport -$23,000 Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed