Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Bouncers at Flat Nasty Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 27 August 2013 15:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
An acquaintance of mine called me today to let me know that the weekend of September 14, they are supposed to be having the bouncer buggy things at Flat Nasty. I don't have a lot of other details, if interested call the park. My understanding is they are a unique combination of tall hills combined with ample amounts of insanity and horsepower and make for a fantastic show. Too close to Jeepstock for me to make that weekend trip.
91blaze
Winfield, MO
Club Member
Posted - 27 August 2013 15:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
fundraiser for St. Jude's

bounty hill, drag races, food etc

Dave Julian
Fenton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 August 2013 21:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
We will be there with about 10 -15 rigs and campers its a great weekend.
j-mox
Chaffee, MO
Online Member
Posted - 28 August 2013 9:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
If you're looking for a show then you need to be there!

It's a great time watching them hit the hills!

Cory
Ballwin, MO
Online Member
Posted - 28 August 2013 23:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
yep its going to be a hell of a show!
Forums | Trail Head | Bouncers at Flat Nasty Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply