Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 2 Jeep cherokees for sale / trade Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
kinder1390
alton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 28 August 2013 16:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
i have two cherokees that i got in a trade was planning on fixing them and selling them or wheeling them but have too much going on to mess with them.

first is a 2000 black 4 door XJ
-clean title
-built 4.7 with all forged internals. has a hole in the block. so its no longer good, but some of the internals may be?
-AW4 tranny and 231 trans with SYE
-d30 front 8.25 rear.
-has 4-5 inch lift
-power everything
-all seats are there.
-the body isnt terrible, but it has its dings and scratches.
-33x12.5x15 hankook dynapro MT with ok tread on all 4

asking 1000 OBO for this one

second is a 2000 white 4 door XJ

-Clean title
this one is pretty much rolling chassis, no engine, no tcase. does have tranny in back seat
-driver seat is gone, other 2 are there
-everything is stock
- has damage on driver side front fender and rear quarter
-d30 front/8.25 rear
-has been vinyl coated to look like a zeebra, the guy even made a "ZEEP" decal for it

this one im asking 500 OBO

im not parting these out, must take full jeep, or both for a package deal!!!

text or email or post here, or call and leave a message and ill try to call back
628-960-3862

thanks alot,
-Nick

phishermanjohn
belleville, IL
Online Member
Posted - 28 August 2013 23:45  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I am interested in the black rig. Can you post pics?
kinder1390
alton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 29 August 2013 18:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4031996427.html

There's the craigslist link, not sure how to post pics on here

-Nick

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 2 Jeep cherokees for sale / trade Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply