Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | JK 2dr lots of mods Feeler.... Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
636Rubi
ofallon, MO
Club Member
Posted - 30 August 2013 12:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hi, heres the deal.... I had a JKU and sold it. After a break from jeep I got a 2dr. My daughter hates it because its difficult for her to get in and out. So I am considering getting rid of it to get a JKU or a GC. Kinda dont want to sell it but kinda do. Anyway, heres a list of stuff on the jeep. Got a number in my mind as to what I think I should be able to get for it but curious what you guys think. So let me know and if you wanna make a serious offer then thats cool too. Thanks

2009 JK X 2dr, Silver with dark graphite interior, Hardtop, Infinity stereo, Auto, 39K miles, pretty dang clean, though I do have a spot of trail rash on the drivers side at the crease behind the door.... I may actually get that taken out if I decide to sell on the open market.

Heres the aftermarket stuff.

Rough Country 3.5" lift
Sleeved and gussetted front axle.
5.13's
Hard top (inside and out) and the inside of the tub of the jeep has been sprayed with bed liner material
Custom bumpers front and rear
Winch
315/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs on custom wheels (5) great condition.
Hi lift jack
Hella lights
recovery shackles front and rear
CB and antenna
Neoprene seat covers

Ok there it is. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. So i look forward to hearing what you guys think I should get for it. Thanks agian.

636Rubi
ofallon, MO
Club Member
Posted - 3 September 2013 12:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Really? NOBODY has an opinion or input? This is not the same board that I usually read. LOL

RUBINOT
St Charles, MO
Club Member
Posted - 3 September 2013 12:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sounds like a great JK.

I'd ask between $19, 000 & $21, 000. You may be able to go higher but remember new ones are selling for $25, 000 basic models with auto tranny.

636Rubi
ofallon, MO
Club Member
Posted - 4 September 2013 7:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks for the input Carl. We need to get your son on board with getting another Jeep.....
636Rubi
ofallon, MO
Club Member
Posted - 5 September 2013 13:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Oh yeah, just wanted to add that I am haivng a new windshield installed tomorrow via Jeremy at Ono Automotive (club member).... Besides this will bump it to the top. Heres where I am with it. I reluctantly am going to list it on CL tonight or tomorrow hopefully. The listing price is going to be 21,500 but that doesn't leave alot of wiggle room on my end. Club members will get the best price though for sure. When this sells I will be looking for a 12-14 4 door and start the build all over. Thats the fun part.
markt
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 5 September 2013 21:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I just traded in my heavily modded 07 2 door for a stock '13 JKU cause my wife has our second on the way. So let me know if you want to sell anything/everything. We could even do an axle swap to bring it all back to stock. I currently have 200 miles on mine. Just a Baby still! email is best: scuppy_98@yahoo.com
636Rubi
ofallon, MO
Club Member
Posted - 6 September 2013 9:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Ill keep that in mind but think Ill get best money for it as its equipped.
636Rubi
ofallon, MO
Club Member
Posted - 16 September 2013 16:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
oh yeah forgot the bushwacker flat flares and cobra cb with antenna as well.

plus its bumped back up for others to see again.

jbix26
Dupo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 10:31  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Is this jeep still available? Do you have pics?
safetyguy
Fairview Heights, IL
Online Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 12:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
click on the little jeep at the top of his post. That will take you to his profile. There is 1 picture there.
jbix26
Dupo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 13:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Thank you.
636Rubi
ofallon, MO
Club Member
Posted - 30 September 2013 21:0  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Jbix sorry, I haven't checked the page for a little bit. Yes I still have it. Like I said I was kinda just feeling things out. I haven't listed it for sale yet but the thoughts are still crossing my mind. I have other pictures but don't have a website with them posted so I cant upload them here.

If you have any questions let me know. Thanks

Again sorry for the delay.

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | JK 2dr lots of mods Feeler.... Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply