Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Jeep CJ T4 4speed trans & clutch Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
cj7450r
O'fallon, MO
Online Member
Posted - 2 September 2013 18:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I have a Jeep CJ T-4 4speed transmission for sale. I bought it a few years back and never put it in my jeep. It has about 2,000 miles on a fresh rebuild says the guy I bought it from, I looked inside and it looks great inside. I took the drain plug out and the fluid is clean. The included shifter has no wear or slop in the socket.. it shifts smooth in all gears. It does have the input shaft cone broken but I will include a good one with it. It also comes with 2 throwout bearings one good used one and a brand new timken one. It has a used clutch, it is sachs brand, I dont know much about it but I cant see anything wrong with it. Also included is a brand new shifter boot. Also comes with the clutch fork. The fork boot could be replaced because it has torn some but thats it. This trans will fit a 6cyl cj w/dana 300 tcase. $300
text me 636-699-eight zero five zero
pics at http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/4042198173.html
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Jeep CJ T4 4speed trans & clutch Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed