Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | TRAIL READY YJ Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
acraig
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 September 2013 11:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Selling my 1992 YJ, click the link to see pics and full details. $5,000 call Austin 314-486-2093

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/bar/4041727004.html

Its all fun and games until somebody gets knocked down, out, or up.

BigJ486
Columbia, MO
Club Member
Posted - 5 September 2013 15:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hard to believe it's been 9 years....

acraig
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 5 September 2013 16:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
WOW! Hard to believe its the same Jeep.
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 5 September 2013 16:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
free bump and not to hijack lol but is that stretched?
acraig
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 September 2013 9:47  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
No, it is not stretched.
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 6 September 2013 10:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
ok i couldnt tell just looked like the axles werent centered in the springs front to back i cant get on craiglsist here at work so can see what it looks like now but was pretty nice to start with..
acraig
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 September 2013 10:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
It was a LOT cleaner 10 years ago
cproko_1
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 September 2013 14:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Wow, and I owned it before this hack tore it up. It was a well kept Jeep for many years. Hate to see it in this shape.
acraig
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 7 September 2013 21:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I am seriously starting to wonder how many people owned this thing before me, any body else want to claim a prior ownership?

I bought it from a girl I went out with like, twice, and that was about 6+ years ago. I have only used it as a trail toy. I would guess that I have put less than 200 miles on the jeep but itself but it has likely traveled 3000 miles riding on the trailer.

Anyway, at this time its a 21 year old trail rig.....
I'd like to see $5k for it if anyone is interested in buying it for the first time, or buying it back for a trip down memory lane.

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | TRAIL READY YJ Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed