Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Ranch Cleanup, Sunday 9/29 Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2 
Author Topic
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 7 September 2013 12:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sunday, September 29 and Saturday, October 5. Meet at 9 at the store!! This place is going to need some serious attention to get ready for the newbie class on October 6.
Bring your weed eaters, loppers and chain saws along with gloves and bug spray.
Meet at the store at nine and we will divide up into groups to attack the newbie trails so they can have a good trail run for their first trip out.
BYOL (bring your own lunch)

Edited by - suzjeep on 9/7/2013 12:21:25 PM

Jersey
St Peters, MO
Club Member
Posted - 8 September 2013 7:45  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm on board for the 5th. I don't have much along the lines if tools other than a gas powered weed whacker. If anyone has some heavier equipment but doesn't want to drive, we can team up with my Jeep...
xj6in
Where hi-cap mags are legal and pot is not!!!, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 September 2013 9:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
28th at Wishita and 29th at BR... Wow Suz, find a campground in between the two and make it a party/work/campout weekend...
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 8 September 2013 10:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sorry guys. Members decided at the meeting both needed to be done and we would make it work somehow with our upcoming newbie run and our open wheeling.
The dates are what was available from the land owners.
Chewy
Imperial, MO
Club Member
Posted - 9 September 2013 6:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I will bring my machete!!! And a couple trimmers, axe, monkeys, and a jeep! Dont know which date though...
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 9 September 2013 12:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Cool, thank you!!
jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 23 September 2013 11:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Looks like I'm running this one. As she said, store at 9am. Or if you want, QT at 141 and 21 leaving no later than 7:30am.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 12:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Both?
jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 24 September 2013 19:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
both?
loadbreak
High Ridge, MO
MWJT Vendor Relations
Posted - 24 September 2013 20:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Do I hear an echo ? ;)

Edited by - loadbreak on 9/24/2013 8:32:26 PM

jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 27 September 2013 20:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Since I'm going to do both clean-up events, I'll just stay in Potosi Saturday night. Thus, I won't be at QT at 7:30 (or anytime for that matter). So, those that do, please assemble yourselves and head to the ranch. I'll see you at the ranch at about 9am.
jkelly64
St. Louis , MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 September 2013 19:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
should be able to make it. will bring a big stihl trimmer and a chain saw
jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 29 September 2013 20:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks Mike, Jeff, Bryan and Gallahad for helping today. We got through Grocery Getter and Hidden Prarie, and a quick run through both sides of Gobbler Gulch.

It was kind of a grueling day, full crops of thorn bushes and "tag alongs" (the would go flying when you weed whacked them and land all over you).

Edited by - jeepr on 9/29/2013 8:14:18 PM

jkelly64
St. Louis , MO
Club Member
Posted - 29 September 2013 21:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It was a beautiful day and we got a lot of work done and had some fun too. I managed to get stuck on the stump from hell! but thanks to everybody's help we finally got it out!
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Club Member
Posted - 29 September 2013 22:27  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks to all involved, good job!
phishermanjohn
belleville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 29 September 2013 23:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
is that my stump?
Forums | Trail Head | Ranch Cleanup, Sunday 9/29 Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed