Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1994 Cherokee Sport Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
ihscoutlover
Over There, IL
Online Member
Posted - 9 September 2013 12:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have for sale a 1994 XJ. It is 4 dr, has AW4 Auto, 242 transfer case, 4.0 6cyl. Jeep has about 153k on it. Mileage appears to be original. Needs some work. I have had it running, and can attest the AC is cold and works, heater also seems to work correctly. Lots of new parts put into it, just never got around to finishing it. Need to sell. Great starting point for a reliable DD or a trail rig. $1500obo. Email me for pictures and more information, or call me, 618 five six 7 5633. Thanks

Jeff

ihscoutlover
Over There, IL
Online Member
Posted - 22 September 2013 17:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sold, thanks for looking

Jeff

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1994 Cherokee Sport Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed