Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Required Roll Bar for XJ Club Trail Rides Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
n0azz
Monett, MO
Online Member
Posted - 10 September 2013 13:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm a new member and was reading trail ride items required and suggested ones on the Club Page.

I do "NOT" think one would would be required in an XJ but a good idea in any completion or off road. I have been involved in drag racing since 1965 quit 5 yrs. ago.

Anyway always ask if you are uncertain on any rule set forth.

Fred/N0AZZ

suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 10 September 2013 14:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
There is not a requirement for a cage in an XJ or any other hard cab for a club run.
But, as always, the safer the better so if you have one, that's awesome!! I know that I need to save some coins and upgrade my JK from the stock cage to a full one.
n0azz
Monett, MO
Online Member
Posted - 10 September 2013 16:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks for the reply and you seem to be the correct person to respond for sure.

Thank again and hope to meet one of these days.

suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 10 September 2013 18:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Looking forward to it. I'm terrible putting names together with face!!
It's like the movie "Animal House"...........and I shall name thee "XJ ROLLCAGE". LOL
n0azz
Monett, MO
Online Member
Posted - 11 September 2013 17:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
How about Fred 8>)
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 September 2013 7:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Nahhhhhhhhh that's too easy.
xj6in
Where hi-cap mags are legal and pot is not!!!, MO
Online Member
Posted - 12 September 2013 13:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Man Suz, I sure wish you would have cleared that up before I started working on mine.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 13 September 2013 9:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Well, you could modify it to fit an JK........blink......blink.....(looking pitiful)
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Required Roll Bar for XJ Club Trail Rides Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply