Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Jeepstock Forecast Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Club Member
Posted - 16 September 2013 6:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Well it looks like there is a little rain in the forecast for the BIG event. Hope my poor lil TJ doesn't get muddy ;)
Boyer343
Belleville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 16 September 2013 15:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Looks like we may get a little bit of rain but nothing too bad.
Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 16 September 2013 22:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I think that's what they said last year
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 7:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I've been watching that all week!!
YIPPEE. (sarcasm)
I mean, seriously, folks after last year this is nothing.......right?
Heisman
Manchester, MO
MWJT Director of PR
Posted - 17 September 2013 9:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It would be odd to have a jeepstock that didn't rain, I think.
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 18:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
If it doesn't rain I'm going home!
Area-51
Grinnell, IA
Club Member
Posted - 18 September 2013 8:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Time to put the hard doors on, and put the soft top windows in.

It was a "chance" of thunderstorms Thursday afternoon into early am Friday morning last year, and then was supposed to be sunny and warmer for the rest of the weekend.

This year, Thunderstorms in the area tomorrow evening through Friday afternoon....yeah, kinda sounds like deja vu.

JKRockStomper
Saint Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 September 2013 8:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
all you ole timers have me worried. Right now the top and doors are off, should I be the boyscott and be prepared or take my chances.
Heisman
Manchester, MO
MWJT Director of PR
Posted - 18 September 2013 9:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Just be prepared for a lot of rain and you can only be happy. I actually enjoyed the rain last year . . . for a little bit.
Peep
Columbia, IL
Club Member
Posted - 18 September 2013 11:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
JK, yes take your top and doors. You can always remove them when you get to camp.
blue collar
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 18 September 2013 21:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Everyone bring your top and doors.Maybe it won't rain.lol
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Jeepstock Forecast Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply