Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Safari top JKU Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
marvin
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 16 September 2013 15:50  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
This is a safari top for a 4dr JK. Got it last summer from a member here but have never really used it. It is for a hard top so it does not use the soft top door surrounds. $50.
blue collar
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 20 September 2013 10:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
If only it was for a 2 door.
Sambo
Jefferson City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 10:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I just sent an email to your listed address. Thanks, Greg
marvin
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 September 2013 15:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sold. Nice to meet you and your wife. Hope you can make it next weekend.
Sambo
Jefferson City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 30 September 2013 7:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It was nice to meet you also! I enjoyed chat'n with you. I'm hoping we can clear our schedule for the newbie run.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Safari top JKU Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply