Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Non-Jeep Parts Classifieds | FREE packing peanuts Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Elrod
St louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 9:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have lots of packing peanuts already bagged up. Call or stop by the shop and pickup. Winston Electronics 5634 S Kingshwy. 63109 314-353-7015
Thanks Bill
xj6in
Where hi-cap mags are legal and pot is not!!!, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 14:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
This might sound odd, but is there enough to fill a grand cherokee? Gotta a cousin getting married the weekend... :D
Elrod
St louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 15:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
That's great! I have 10 30gallon trash bags full.
Please come get off my hands.(:
Red92XJ
Kirkwood, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 17:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Too funny!

When you're done laughing your*****off, take them to any UPS Store for recycling. They're usually happy to have them.

Post a picture.

xj6in
Where hi-cap mags are legal and pot is not!!!, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 21:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
dang it, I was going to grab them but my partner in crime just found out that they will be in a limo for the entire day and then off to the airport for a 2 week trip. So that means no decorating the GC... I'm so bummed, but thanks for the offer...

If they weren't going out of the country, I would take their clothes out and fill their suit cases with them...

pudggie
Oakville, MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 September 2013 21:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I might be interested ill get back to you tomoorow
JN JEEP 2
Centralia, IL
Club Member
Posted - 18 September 2013 13:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Put saran wrap across a co-workers cubicle opening and fill the cubicle...
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 1 October 2013 11:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
One time I got the bright idea to put them in the "sensory" table in early childhood.......in a trailer classroom filled with static.
The custodian still hates me........
Elrod
St louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 2 October 2013 10:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I still have these. I know somebody needs um.
Forums | Non-Jeep Parts Classifieds | FREE packing peanuts Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply