Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Jeepstock Thanks Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 23 September 2013 12:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
To all who helped put on Jeepstock, thank you for your hard work. It was a great time! Jersey, you did a great job as Raffle MC. So well in fact, I think you need an encore performance next year.
blue collar
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 17:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Jeepstock was great this year.Big thanks to the B.O.D.To each and everyone of you who worked hard to make this a great event.Missed some old friends but made new ones too.
shotwell
Gerald, MO
Club Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 18:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
What a blast!weather was great,had alittle shaky start but hey beat the heck out of last year...always great seeing old friends,but we have a whole slew of cool new jeepers.Jersey is always a great MC,he adds so much to the Raffle.
rwright
St John, MO
Club Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 19:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
All of the above, great location and thanks to Hutch and everyone in the blue group. I had a great time wheeling with all of you.
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Online Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 19:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It was beautiful weather, awesome folks and fantastic wheeling! Oh the memories...
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 19:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I had an absolute blast! Not a single thing I'd change.

Was great to see so many new Jeepers as well; with folks like the ones I met this weekend, our club will continue to grow in the right direction and that is something we can all be proud of...

bcalhoun
Clayton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 23:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It was a great experience. I think my son is a jeeper for life!!
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Online Member
Posted - 24 September 2013 5:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Awesome weekend, met some great people, Jersey was an excellant guide (even though he passed up our turn offs more than once ;),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and I hope everyone doesn't hate me for winning so many of the raffle prizes. Had a great time and can't wait till next year. So do we do some kinda spring break run that is similar?
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 24 September 2013 5:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Geo, we can't have any runs with the word 'break' in it! Ha...
Lil Toe
Labadie, MO
Club Member
Posted - 24 September 2013 7:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks to everyone that helped out. Good times, good food, nice to see the usual suspects and meet some new people. Jersey's stand up routine was great as always.

Bushwhacker
, IL
Club Member
Posted - 24 September 2013 7:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Had a great time on great trails with great people, and won some cool stuff.
JKRockStomper
Saint Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 24 September 2013 9:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I like to thank everyone for a good time. I also want to thank everyone for cool prize, I will try to put it on before the next outing.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 24 September 2013 9:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
SO much fun with good people!! Lots of laughs and memories.
LawnDart
St. Ann, MO
Club Member
Posted - 24 September 2013 12:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Yes thank you to all involved in putting JeepStock together... I know all too well what it takes to make it all flow and you guys did a hell of a job!!! Also thanks to our fearless trail leader Troy and the rest of the group for help with breakage and my ego crushing recovery... :p Thank you SMORR for the awesome hospitality and my fellow participants for the fun and memories... Lastly thanks to mother nature for not being such a b!t@h this year...
Area-51
Grinnell, IA
Online Member
Posted - 24 September 2013 13:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Thanks to all who put all the effort in for another great Jeepstock.

Always nice to make it down to run with you all.

Forums | General Discussion Forum | Jeepstock Thanks Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed