Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | ARB mini air pumps Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 15:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Anyone running a mini. I guess 3 differing levels depending on needs. I have ARB for front. Second level mini has tire inflation capacity. 1st level can run up to 2 ARBs. Any input??
johnny5
st ann, MO
Club Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 17:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have the level one I can run two ARB's and inflate tires I only have a front ARB but it works great not blazing fast on tires you will never seat a bead with it but it does air up 35's no problem.
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 23 September 2013 18:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Thanks for reply--was probably going to end up with ARB in front, Detroit in rear, and wanted to be able to at least air up and down when needed.
Forums | General Discussion Forum | ARB mini air pumps Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed