Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | yj tub and cj5 rolling frame Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
chunk
quincy, IL
Online Member
Posted - 24 September 2013 17:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
i have yj tub for sale. has some rust but fixable. needs rockers. dr side front floor board and rear floor board under where the roll bar mounts and one spot on the 1/4 panel. $200 obo.
also my buddy is selling a 72-75 cj5 frame with drive train. i know it has a 304 3 speed and dana 20 dana 30 front with drum brakes and dana44 rear. i dont know anything about the condition. other than the frame looks real good. he is asking $500
my #217 430 2770 i can send pics of the tub and can give my buddys info thanks
DrugDoc
Dix, IL
Club Member
Posted - 25 September 2013 4:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Interested in the CJ frame.
chunk
quincy, IL
Online Member
Posted - 25 September 2013 8:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
you can call 217 656 3535 ask darren he is the one with the frame. just tell him andrew told you to call.
91blaze
Troy, MO
Online Member
Posted - 25 September 2013 11:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
does it have a title and VIN?
chunk
quincy, IL
Online Member
Posted - 25 September 2013 12:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
i know the tub dont and i dont think the frame does either.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | yj tub and cj5 rolling frame Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed