Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | ? about fall color run Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Howdy
Scott City, MO
Club Member
Posted - 3 October 2013 19:53  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Do you have to be a paid member to be a part of this event? I know of at least one person that wants to go but is a online member. I would like to get some of the Paducha Ky. Jeepers there also. I don't know if they would want to join for one trip. They are another 1 and a half hours south east of me.

Thanks, Howdy

jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 3 October 2013 22:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
No, need not be a member, on the post here:

http://midwestjeepthing.com/Forums/topic.asp?topic_id=77550&forum_id=8&Topic_Title=Fall+Colors+at+Washita+Oct+26&forum_title=Trail+Head&replies=25&M=1&S=1

she says:

quote:
Midwestjeepthing members will receive a $5.00 per vehicle discount and there will be no charge for passengers!!
$25.00 per vehicle for MWJT members
$30.00 for non-members.
Forums | Trail Head | ? about fall color run Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed