Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 87 YJ Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Hugger
Waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 4 October 2013 12:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Selling for a friend. 87 yj hard doors and top. 5speed 4.2 carbed. Bed lined body. Looks like 1" body lift, not sure if there is a suspension lift on it. 33bfg at's with a ton of tread on it. Tubed bumpers. Dont know much more about it. Its in Waterloo. Feel fire to come look at it and make an offer
muddy
Springfield , IL
Online Member
Posted - 4 October 2013 13:27  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Any pics ? How much ?
Kooter
Maryland Heights, MO
Club Member
Posted - 4 October 2013 20:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
FYI, no need to keep reposting. All you have to do is reply to your post with btt or back to top and that will bring it to the top of the forum. I see 3 threads for the same jeep for sale.

I'd highly recommend pics and a price if they are serious about selling. Those two things will go along way in helping find a buyer. Good luck with the sale.

Hugger
Waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 7 October 2013 6:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Rog. My phone did that and can't figure out how to delete :/ I'll get some pics and see if I can post them. He never gave me a solid price so I figured I'd see what the best offer is for it and let him know.
Zookdogg
Galesburg, IL
Online Member
Posted - 21 October 2013 14:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I'd give him $1000.00
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 87 YJ Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply