Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | 304 parts Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 7 October 2013 20:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I am looking for a flywheel for a manual trans. also need a carb and intake. Let me know what and where you are. Thanks Eddie
snacob14
Festus, MO
Online Member
Posted - 7 October 2013 21:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
i'll have a stock manifold and carb soon. I'm switching to aluminum intake and 4 barrell. I have a edelbrock 1407 4 barrell i'd sell for 75
chunk
quincy, IL
Online Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 9:53  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
i will check i might have a factory carb and intake. i also have what i think is a 304 flywheel. my shop is in quincy illinios you can call me at 217 430 2770 thanks andrew
eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 20:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Chunk,I'll call you tomorrow.I need the flywheel 1st to be able to spin this engine and see if it is a good engine.Then if that checks out I'll need the rest.Eddie
eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 14 October 2013 14:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Andrew,Thanks for the parts,hope this gets me going,if not I will get ahold of you on the other engine. Eddie
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | 304 parts Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply