Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Jeep Jamboree - Gateway to the Cumberlands Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
tae73
Jefferson City, MO
Club Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 15:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Just curious if anyone from MWJT was going to Gateway to the Cumberlands 10/25-10/26? This will be our first time to this jamboree, we did Ouray last year.
j-mox
Chaffee, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 19:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm not going to it but have been before. Take a camera because it's beautiful out there this time of year!

The trails are very nice and one good part is they are on private property so they aren't torn up and used only for this event. So it's not a place you can visit any time of the year.

It's the one Jamboree I'd love to return to.

Dave Julian
Fenton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 21:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Im pretty sure there is a jamboree in Hot Springs at superlift orv that weekend
Jonbo
Zalma, MO
Club Member
Posted - 9 October 2013 18:54  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Tell guides Travis, Rick and Mike I said hi!
Forums | Trail Head | Jeep Jamboree - Gateway to the Cumberlands Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply