Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | hockey Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2 
Author Topic
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 18:31  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Hey, wheres Magnus Paajarvi? We traded Perron for him. Hmmmm?
xj_zach
waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 22:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Up in the stands behind glass. Blues are playing well with out him at the moment. I wish he was out there but our team is deep. Good problem to have. We traded Perron to make more cap space too, which was needed.
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 9 October 2013 10:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I guess he got bumped when Morrow and Roy came on board. Would like to see how he plays in the Blues type system. Didn't know if he had visa issues or not? Just wondering
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 October 2013 7:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Wow--- good to see Blues jump back after the beating from the Sharks. They really took over the game with strong defensive play. There was a Paajarvi sighting also!!!!
xj_zach
waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 20 October 2013 11:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Yea, that was a great road game against the Hawks. Then we dominated most of the Jets game, but a few little errors and it ends up going to he shoot out and we lose. Blah. Now we have to wait a million years for the next game.
Excited to see Paajarvi out there though!
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 15 November 2013 7:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Holy Jumpin'--- What a game last night!!!! That's what you call 'Ole time hockey". I guess the Aves didn't hear the bell because ----SCHOOL IS IN SESSION!!!!!!! My little buddy Vlad Sabotka even had a beat down. What a scrappy little fella he is, huh? Hoping Steener was going to get THE hat trick. Ryan Reeves is really shaping up to be an all around player-- fun team to watch. Going to game tomorrow night, 3rd row right behind goal, end where Blues shoot twice. Cant wait.
marvin
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 15 November 2013 10:35  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
What a great game!!. Not only did the Blues score points but also alot of punches. Vlad is not a kid to mess with as he showed. The say that lb for lb he is the strongest and most solid guy on the team. He even trains MMA in the off season. Shaping up to be a great year so far!!! Have fun at the game! Great seats!!
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 15 November 2013 13:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Thanks Mr Marvin. Blues performing so well against top teams like Pens/Avs/Coyotes/---- beating Chicago twice. Too bad Red wings are gone, would have loved to beat them consistantly while in our division. Oh well,we could now meet them for the Stanley Cup--- that's a thought.
marvin
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 16 November 2013 20:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I like your thinking. Wouldn't that be something. After so many years of facing them for a conference or division championship we could play them for Lord Stanley.
marvin
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 19 November 2013 22:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
And Mr Paajarvi scores. The guys are playing well together.

Edited by - marvin on 11/19/2013 10:22:17 PM

Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 20 November 2013 7:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I missed the game last night, had to attend a play at the Fox with wifey------ (had Iphone hockey app so I could peek at scores in my pocket). The games I saw him play, he has really good speed along the boards and in the offensive end. Hes a big body and I think with time, (getting used to this system) he will start producing regularly.
marvin
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 22 November 2013 20:27  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I need to go see a game in Nashville. Just talked to a guy that goes to see two games a year there. He said it is a great place to see a game and you are in Nashville and they have lots to do as soon as you walk out of the building.
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 23 November 2013 8:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Yep--- I used to coach youth Hockey for ten years, One destination was to go to Nashville for yearly tournaments . We would take the team to a Preds/Blues game one of the nights. Nashville is alot of fun
marvin
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 23 November 2013 22:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Great game tonight but....Reeves is out 4-6 weeks with a busted up hand from his fight tonight. Not just enforcer but a great presence on the ice and locker room. It does help open up a space for one of the other guys though.
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 26 November 2013 7:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Great goals last night. Those were the types of goals that they didn't score last year because there was never anyone going to front of net. They have been making a living camped out in front of nets this year--- Keep the train a'rollin
xj_zach
waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 26 November 2013 17:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Steener is an unrestricted free agent July 1st. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. :/
Forums | General Discussion Forum | hockey Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply