Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Trade wheels Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Javybaby
Union, MO
Online Member
Posted - 9 October 2013 8:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have 5 17 inch dick cepek dc2 wheels in perfect condition that I'm wanting to trade for some type of set of black 17 inch wheels, need a set a 5. Call or text 636-399-2683

[IMG][/IMG]

636Rubi
ofallon, MO
Online Member
Posted - 15 October 2013 7:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hey just as a side thought...... you can always plasti dip the wheels you have.... Check out the website. Pretty cool ideas really. Best thing about it is that you can take it off whenever you want.

Hope that helps. Best of luck

Javybaby
Union, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 October 2013 8:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Yeah I used to have my grill plasti dipped, I've thought about it I just don't know if it will look good being as it turns out has more of a flat finish
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 October 2013 22:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
They have a glossifier top coat now. I dipped my wheels and was going to put the gloss coat on but I like the flat paint. Kind of goes with the fenders.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Trade wheels Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed