Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | Wanted Good running 304 engine Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 15 October 2013 15:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I need a good motor after finding out mine is questionable.Let me know what you have and a price. Thanks Eddie 217-371-9418
chunk
quincy, IL
Online Member
Posted - 15 October 2013 18:31  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
bummer man let me talk to my buddy and see if i can try to get his running. i will also keep my eye out for you.
eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 15 October 2013 21:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Thanks Andrew,I know the head gaskets are blown on my engine and has some water damage on one piston.The bottom end may or may not be ok.I dont think I am going to chance it,it was out of the Jeep for some reason.
hfab784
St. Charles, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 October 2013 11:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have a running, driving 304 for sale less the carb. Runs great, doesn't smoke $600 obo

314-799-683 - James

eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 18 October 2013 17:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Found one today,guaranteed to be good,had the compression wrote in paint on the valve covers. But if this should be another junker I will get ahold of you. Thanks
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | Wanted Good running 304 engine Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply