Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | What should I price my jeep at? Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Schnelly
Wildwood, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 October 2013 14:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
1987 YJ 6 Cyl, 5 speed good condition.
New Transfer case (Thanks Bounty)
New Fuel pump
New Steering column
New steering box
New power steering pump
Fair paint
32"
2 1/2" Rugged R lift
8500 LB winch
little rust
Drives and runs great. I had it listed at $4750.00 but got little to know interest.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4117577543.html

What do you feel this is worth?

phishermanjohn
belleville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 17 October 2013 17:50  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
my xj. lol.
RichM
Arnold, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 October 2013 20:50  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 October 2013 22:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I would say $3500-$4000. Somewhere in there is more than reasonable. Mine is in fairly rough shape but still a good jeep and I paid $2500 for mine. I'm in it for about $4000 now.
scrambled
desloge, MO
Club Member
Posted - 18 October 2013 13:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It depends how fast you want to get rid of it..... The nice thing about Craigslist is you can post it then ever so often drop the price. If your in a hurry drop the price a hundred dollars every day. I would say that in the Ad. You will get people following it waiting to jump on it but also knowing that others might be ready to jump on it to. If your not in a hurry drop it a hundred every week.
Dave Julian
Fenton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 October 2013 5:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
That's a nice jeep I would say its worth $4000.00 unless the frame is to bad. A lot of people are scared of carbs though. If they have a choice for the same price they go the injected way. Just a thought.
DrugDoc
Dix, IL
Club Member
Posted - 26 October 2013 0:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Prob need to just swap me for my 03 Caddy Seville SLS.
Forums | General Discussion Forum | What should I price my jeep at? Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply