Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Job Opportunities | Driving job Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Mschillingii
Festus, MO
Club Member
Posted - 22 October 2013 10:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
the company I work for "Dugan" on hall street is looking for another line haul driver, Nightly from st. Louis and to a few locations but mainly springfield(when going to springfield there is normally a few hour unpaid delay while swapping freight), Kansas city, or Chicago. home daily .40/mile to start and the position might move to a daily P&D spot is around 17.50 or 18/hr can't remember, Linehaul is Monday through Friday nights but depending on load quantities Mondays are a maybe so be aware of that. Must have two years verifiable experience and doubles/triples and hazmat(or able to get hazmat within 60 days) NO tickets NO accidents! You will be driving a 2012 Peterbilt Day cab 10 speed eaton and 53ft dry van or a set of doubles so knowing how to hook and drop a set is necessary but he might train the right person. MUST be able to pass new physical and agility test(all done through concerta)

You can email your resume to his craigslist ad http://stlouis.craigslist.org/trp/4142615990.html or get ahold of me and i can give you his number, We are needing someone very quickly!

1994 Zj 4.0 auto, "tight squeeze"

Forums | Job Opportunities | Driving job Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply