Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Thoughts for Goatboy Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
snap-on
Peoria, IL
Online Member
Posted - 24 October 2013 11:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I meat Goatboy here in the club some 12 years ago. I consider him one of my best friends.

Goat lost his long time wheeling buddy Ozwald (the lab) last night unexpectedly.

Its difficult to loose such a companion especially when he was just 9 and unexpectedly at that.

My thoughts go out to Kurt.

Edited by - snap-on on 10/24/2013 1:29:54 PM

suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 24 October 2013 11:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Oh No!! Poor Oswald and Goat!!
I'm sorry. He was such a sweetheart and a gentle dog.
RUBINOT
St Charles, MO
Club Member
Posted - 24 October 2013 11:45  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Pets are like children our home, except taken better care of :-)

Heisman
Manchester, MO
MWJT Director of PR
Posted - 24 October 2013 13:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides

Sorry to hear it, Kurt.

BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Club Member
Posted - 24 October 2013 13:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
My condolences...
Chewy
Imperial, MO
Club Member
Posted - 25 October 2013 2:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm sorry to hear this! :( he was a great buddy from just the little I knew him. Thoughts for you Goatboy...
blondie
Kirkwood, MO
Club Member
Posted - 25 October 2013 8:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I will miss Os. Such a great dog!
BobC
Saint Peters, MO
Club Member
Posted - 25 October 2013 21:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm really sorry to hear this Kurt.
Bounty Hunter

Honorary Lifetime,
Online Member
Posted - 25 October 2013 23:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
We lost our 8yr old lab unexpectedly last month, way too young. They're definitely a big part of the family.
Boyer343
Belleville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 October 2013 18:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Really sorry to hear this. I was lucky to of meet Oswald as jeepstock when he surprisingly joined us in the tent in the middle of the night. Must of smelled the puppy.
Boyer343
Belleville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 October 2013 18:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Really sorry to hear this. I was lucky to of meet Oswald as jeepstock when he surprisingly joined us in the tent in the middle of the night. Must of smelled the puppy.
goatboy
saint louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 October 2013 19:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
yea, again, sorry bout that...

Thanks everybody.
He grew up in the Xj and with everybody in the club. He went everywhere I went, wheeled every time I wheeled and kept me company underneath when I had to fix things. He was a great co-pilot, even watched for rocks out the passenger side.

I swear, if it weren't for the opposable thumb issue, he'da been driving

Boyer343
Belleville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 October 2013 19:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Don't be sorry about that, it was one of the hightlights of that weekend. Good times and many laughs,

Still sorry for your great loss. I know it can hit the heart hard.

geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Club Member
Posted - 29 October 2013 1:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
**** dude, the only time I got to meet ozwalt was at Jeepstock as well and it was quite obvious that he was enjoying all the attention that he was gettin. He was a beautiful dog and loved by all who had the chance to meet him.
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Thoughts for Goatboy Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed