Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | A big thanks in regards to the Fall Colors run at Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Boyer343
Belleville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 26 October 2013 20:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I would just like to say a big thank you to all the people involved with the Fall Colors run at Washita today. I know it can take a lot of time and work to organize these types of events and I just want to say I personally appreciate it and I think I can vouch many others do as well.

Also, I would like to thank all the jeeper's who were in my group today. (The silver 2dr jk that pushed the rear tail light in) I appreciate all of your corporation and patience today. We covered quite a bit of ground and had a pretty good time, even with having to complete a handful of trail repairs I hope to get to wheel with yall again.

Thanks again,
Justin

Richy
Festus, MO
Club Member
Posted - 26 October 2013 21:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Ditto on the thanks to all involvedon setting this up on an otherwise closed park.
Also thanks to Justin (Boyer343) for trail guiding and a big thanks to his passenger Aaron for an excellent job of spotting all day.

Richy & Granny

98XJ/ 3.5 lift,33s
04 LJ 4" w/longarms & 35s
2008 Ram 4X4 88 MJ inprogress

Jonbo
Zalma, MO
Club Member
Posted - 26 October 2013 22:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Double Dittos! Thanks for leading us around Justin and Aaron was a talented spotter, not to mention also a McGuiver. No carnage for me, but wheeled pretty conservative.
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 October 2013 6:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Bummed that I missed out on this one - looking forward to seeing some pictures. How were the colors?
granny
Festus, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 October 2013 13:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Not much color yet, but still beautiful! Perfect day for wheelin!
Dave Julian
Fenton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 October 2013 18:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Did anyone take pics so we could live through their eyes?
Dave Julian
Fenton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 October 2013 18:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
found them
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 27 October 2013 22:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It was a great time with great peeps. Thank you for stepping up to lead.
Peep
Columbia, IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 October 2013 13:53  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
It was a great day. Thanks to all involved. :)
Forums | General Discussion Forum | A big thanks in regards to the Fall Colors run at Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply