Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 91' Jeep Wrangler 4.0L 5 Spd, 6" li Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
big red
Rockford , IL
Online Member
Posted - 28 October 2013 10:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
[url]http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4146740844.html[/url]

1991 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L 5 speed manual good running with 160k miles with clear title
Has typical rust for a Jeep Wrangler in this area but super reliable with the best drivetrain available in the Wranglers the fuel injected 4.0L straight 6 cylinder with fun 5 speed manual transmission
Has a 6" lift comprised of a spring over the axle conversion and lift shackles, comes with
BFG AT 33x12.50x15 tires on custom black rims
I have a rear frame repair kit included with this Jeep.
Aftermarket seats $200+/each new that I just added.
Has a safari hardtop and door conversion currently (No hardtop glass, but has full door glass still)
Has a rear driveshaft vibration with the 6" lift and stock driveshaft, I have a slip yoke eliminator transfer case that was recently built to be included for my asking price.
Also have clean grill if needed.
I have 3 Wranglers so I have extra parts.
Currently driving in front wheel drive only
$3,000 OBO
If you see this ad, the Wrangler is still for sale.
No trades, cash only
Located in South Beloit, IL 61080 90 miles NW of Chicago off I-90

815 five four zero 86///45

big red
Rockford , IL
Online Member
Posted - 26 November 2013 14:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
$1800
big red
Rockford , IL
Online Member
Posted - 17 December 2013 13:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
$1500 FIRM
little95-YJ
Hart of the barn. AKA Barnhart, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 December 2013 22:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
If you closer to stl I'd come take a look at it but that's a long drive.
big red
Rockford , IL
Online Member
Posted - 14 January 2014 15:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
SOLD
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 91' Jeep Wrangler 4.0L 5 Spd, 6" li Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed